Wilton caught a 22.72-pound lake trout Sunday, to lead the trout division and the biggest fish in the derby.
The remaining top five in the trout category, are:
- Doug Goode of RR 1, Lyndhurst, with a 17.54-pound lake trout
- Curtis MacKay of Tiverton, with a 17.04-pound lake trout
- Guy Kaufman of Egmondville, with a 16.18-pound lake trout
- Tony Degasprais of Owen Sound, with a 15.86-pound lake trout
Leading in the salmon division, is Lorenzo Pellizzari of Guelph, with a 13.14-pound Chinook.
Behind him, are:
- Larry Milligan of Hanover, with a 12.26-pound Chinook
- Daniel Ruetz, with a 12.14-pound Chinook
- Kyle Ferguson of Mount Forest, with an 11.58-pound Chinook
- Stephen James, with an 11.5-pound Chinook
The grand prize winner receives a $5, 000 shopping spree at Canadian Tire in Kincardine.
The angler with the top salmon and the top trout each receive a $1, 000 shopping spree at Lake Huron Rod and Gun.
Last year, David Bedford of Stratford reeled in the biggest fish, a 19.48-pound trout. The top trout was a 17.66-pounder, caught by Paul Bester of Kincardine; and the top salmon was a 16.26-pounder, caught by Bill Molnar of Kincardine.To follow the leader board, click here.