Bass Pro Shops Halloween 2015 – Bass Pro Shops is celebrating free Halloween fun with a Peanuts theme October 24 through Halloween at Bass Pro Shops at Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills, Michigan. I love Bass Pro Shops events as they cater to kids who may or may not even have an interest in “The Great Outdoors”. Bass Pro Shops Hallowen events happen weekdays from 6p-8p and weekends from noon-5:30p.
- FREE HALLOWEEN PHOTO – Receive a free Halloween photo (4×6) with Charlie Brown and friends (optional option to purchase photo packets). Photos will be taken weeknights from 6p-8p and weekends noon-5:30p.
- FREE HALLOWEEN CRAFT WEEKNIGHTS – From 6p-8p the craft will be a spider or ghost.
- FREE HALLOWEEN CRAFT WEEKENDS – From noon-5p the craft will be a Halloween trick or treat bag on Saturday the 24 and Sunday the 25.
- FREE TRICK OR TREATING – From 6p-8p on Friday, October 30 with a trick or treat costume parade kids can trick or treat different departments to receive 1 piece of candy.
- HALLOWEEN NIGHT – Trick-or-Treating from 6p-8p. First 100 kids in the door will receive a Free Flashing Necklace. Halloween Night only craft is decorating a trick or treat bucket with lid from 2p-7p. Free Peanuts Gang photo from 2p-8p.
Bass Pro Shops