VacationLand Federal Credit Union’s field of membership, per our Community Charter / Bylaws dated July 12, 2001 includes
- Share savings account with a secured balance of $25 required for membership.
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities in Erie County, Ohio.
- Members of record of this credit union as of July 12, 2001, date of conversion to a community field of membership.
- Spouses of persons who pass away while in the field of membership to this credit union.
- Employees of this credit union.
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment.
- Members of the immediate family or household.
- Organizations of such persons.
- Extended field of membership as directed by the merger of Schools Employees Federal Credit Union (SEFCU) with VacationLand Federal Credit Union (VLFCU) on April 1, 2010 to include: Employees of the Board of Education who work in Huron County, Ohio; employees of the Board of Education of the Ehove Joint Vocational School in Erie County, Ohio; members of this credit union who are retired as annuitants from the above employment and retain their membership in this credit union; employees of this credit union; members of their immediate families; and organizations of such persons.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
UBERPAINTERS | Exterior Cottage Restoration l Lake Huron ...
Things found in Lake Huron around the Cottage 2
Things found in Lake Huron around the Cottage